Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Fun!

T.G.I.F.!-we are one day closer to the end of school! (3 more days!) I can not get on board with sending my child to school in JUNE! That just isn't right! :) Of course it's also killing him that his little brother finished pre-k a week ago!

Today we are off to swim! It will be my first trip to a "public" pool with the kids in over 3 years! We are so spoiled, because we usually head over to MeMe and Poppy's pool, which is "fabulous" (right Lex?) for many reasons, one of them being that it's small enough to sit in one place and keep your eyes on all the children! I'm not so concerned about Trent-it's miss Ellie Kate that I'll be chasing around all morning...and what could be more fun than running around in your swimsuit in front of everyone chasing your two year old? :) I should probably go ahead and issue an apology for anyone who might be there today and witness this. Oh, but it'll be fun! Really, it WILL be fun!

After our day of fun, we'll be heading back to the ball fields to watch Caleb and Luke play in their play-off games! We are so proud of them! As much as we're ready for baseball to be over, it really is a lot of fun to go and watch these boys play! Good luck guys!

I hope you all have some Friday fun planned! :) It's a beautiful day!

Oh, and one more thing...
I meant to hop online yesterday and write a post to wish my Dad a Happy Birthday, but obviously never got around to it...so even though it's a day late...Happy Birthday Daddy! I am so proud to have you as a father! Spending time with you is one of our favorite things to do-and last night was no exception! WE LOVE YOU!!! (thanks mom for the dinner...I'm "one-hundred-per-sure" that it was one of the best meals you've ever made! hee hee!)

1 comment:

Kthed said...

I was DEFINITELY "a-hundred-per-sure" that it was ALL good!