Terri tagged me with this Book Me Me...Allow me to preface this "Me Me" with a confession: I have never been a big reader. Growing up, I much preferred listening to music in my down-time, but as an adult, I have come to love reading and have been blessed by many great books. With that said, here are my answers...:)
1. Two books that changed your life: "Believing God", Beth Moore, "Boundaries" Cloud/Townsend
2. One book that you have read more than once: "Live a Praying Life" Jennifer Kennedy Dean
3. One book you would want on a desert island: "How to Survive on a Desert Island, For Dummies." I'm borrowing Terri's answer! :)
4. Two books that made you laugh: "Junie B. Jones" any of them, my kids love them, and I think they're funny too! Does that count as two??
5. One book that made you cry: "I"ll Love You Forever"
6. One book you wish you'd written: "Grace Based Parenting" Tim Kimmel, great parenting book, in my opinion.
7. One book you wish had never been written: I don't know??!!
8. Two books you are currently reading: "Grace Walk" Steve McVey, "Psalms of Ascent" Bible Study, by Beth Moore
9. One book you've been meaning to read or finish: "A Different Kind of Me" Ron Hall, Denver Moore, Lynn Vincent
10. One book that made you think: "Sacred Marriage" Gary Thomas
11. People I'm tagging with this......Shannon and Julie, (Julie, I know you have a newborn, but I also know how much you read and would love to read your answers, but no pressure!)
Please play along! Let me know if you do!:)