Friday, March 7, 2008

Sing it Otis!

We're going on day 4 of sickness in our house. Jake came down with it first, now it's Trent's turn and Mama ain't feeling too hot herself. It will be a miracle if Ellie Kate doesn't end up with it seeing as how she has managed to grab every single drink that Jake has left within her reach and lick all over it!! The joys of motherhood! :) I'm trying to stay positive and remember that these days shall pass and soon we will all be healthy again and life will be back to normal...in the mean time, if you drive by my house and roll your windows down, don't be surprised if you hear a little Otis blaring from my kitchen...Mama needs a little tenderness!
Sing it Otis!

4 comments:

Kthed said...

I need that CD for the Ipod!! OH no... what is it that's going thru your house??

Kalen said...

Love the new look Mandi! I am sorry to hear you all are not well. Otis is ALWAYS good for the soul. Rock on, sista!!!

Mia said...

okay...yesterday i was doing the girls hair and mia asked me for a story (again) when i was little and i told them about when you flicked a booger and it landed on my lip...they died laughing and asked if you had brothers which i responded with a yes. hope this perks you up cause it made me laugh hard !!!! love you (Ginger is moving to Tyler)

Fun With Five said...

Oh. My. Word! Mitz, I can NOT believe you remember that story (thankfully, I don't remember it at all!) and that you just posted that comment for all the internet to read! hee hee! That is stinking halarious...and embarrassing! :) Glad I could provide you and your girls a good laugh!